Sexual Health Infoline Ontario
Anonymous counseling and information on HIV/AIDS, STIs, testing referrals.
Topics Available for Discussion
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)Pre-test and post-test information
- Information and referral to point of care HIV rapid test sites province-wide
- Safer sex activities
- Risk assessment
- Birth control options
- Emergency contraception
- Relationship concerns
- Pregnancy and options
- Sexual orientation
- Injection drug use and needle exchange information
- Referral to appropriate clinics and community agencies
- Support in crisis situations*
*They are not a primary crisis line
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Statutory holidays: closed