Vedic Botanicals – vegan products made by vegan humans
It’s so close, you can almost feel it. Spring is on the horizon, which means shedding the winter blahs away. Once way to do this is by taking care of your skin that had to weather the harsh elements over the past several months.
Fad ingredients come and go, but Vedic Botanicals is focused on the herbal wonders you might be less familiar with. This brand of plant-based personal care introduces you to a wide variety of herbal ingredients that provide healing and holistic health and wellness. Best of all, the company educates consumers on these ancient herbal remedies and how they provide benefits in the modern age.
Vedic Botanicals offers an array of organic Ayurvedic body care products, from lotions and face creams to oils that soothe muscles and diminish skin problems. all made with Ayurvedic herbs. Ayurveda or herbal medicine based in India, is the world’s oldest health care system as it stretches back 5,000 years. Ayurveda aims at balancing the elements in the body and treating the root of the problem. We blend our own lotions, creams, and other topical ointments for a variety of needs.
Part of why Vedic Botanicals began is because they are using plant sourced ingredients instead of animal sourced ingredients, and not only are the products vegan, but so is founder Rachel Warnock and half of the staff. All products are certified organic, sourced sustainably, and packaged in containers that are easy to reuse or recycle.
- The Vedic Botanicals workshop is 100% solar powered, producing a surplus of energy every month for the rest of the grid.
- All packaging is non-plastic and easy to re-use.
- All labels are certified compostable and made from plant-based plastic.
- Compost any products past their “sell by” date.
- Strive to uphold a waste-free environment in the workplace.
- Source ingredients and packaging from American companies to reduce environmental shipping costs and support local economies.
- Utilize the Post Office for shipping to make maximum use of the trucks that are already on the road every day.
Click here to search the wide-variety of products available.
About the Author
Bryen Dunn is a freelance journalist based in Toronto with a focus on tourism, lifestyle, entertainment and community issues. He has written several travel articles and has an extensive portfolio of celebrity interviews with musicians, actors and other public personalities. He’s willing to take on any assignments of interest, attend parties with free booze, listen to rants, and travel the world in search of the great unknown. He’s eager to discover the new, remember the past, and look into the future.