Craft Tours offers “Elvira’s Haunted Hills” tour to Romania, May 7 to 16, 2022
Cassandra Peterson is known by millions of people around the world as “Elvira: Mistress of the Dark,” and we are excited to announce that Cassandra will be our special celebrity guest on our Craftours Autograph Tour experience in Romania next year. We will visit many towns and villages where she filmed her movie Elvira’s Haunted Hills, enjoy a private dinner and tour of Dracula’s Castle in Transylvania, learn about Cassandra’s career and personal journey in a special Q & A session, and explore the culture and sights of Romania. We have also invited award-winning director Sam Irvin to join us on this tour who will offer inside stories about filming the movie and share more about his special relationship with Cassandra. This is a rare opportunity to travel with the iconic Cassandra Peterson in a destination that is sure to give you bragging rights for years to come! Space is limited and based on first come-first served, so call our office today before the trip is sold out!
9-DAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip international airfare from New York City to Bucharest, Romania. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Private deluxe motor coach and professional driver the entire time.
- First-class hotel accommodations in Bucharest and Transylvania. (Suite upgrades available)
- A tour of the spectacular Palace of Parliament with a local professional guide.
- Delicious buffet breakfast served daily and some lunches.
- Welcome orientation, introductions, and delicious “welcome dinner.”
- A 20th Anniversary presentation of Elvira’s Haunted Hills.
- Traveling with the legendary Cassandra Peterson (Elvira).
- A unique hands-on “Canvas Tattoo” painting workshop with Jim West.
- Tour and private dinner with Cassandra in Dracula’s Castle (Bran Castle).
- Photography enhancement class entitled, “Hey Look at This,” with Jim West.
- Traveling through the scenic countryside of Romania.
- Free time to explore and photograph the Bucharest Botanical Gardens.
- Panoramic city tour of Bucharest with a local professional guide.
- A visit to the UNESCO World Heritage village of Sighisoara.
- Photography and autograph session with Cassandra Peterson.
- Visiting the Bran Village Museum to learn more about Romania’s history.
- Visiting the Liberty Bear Sanctuary to see bears in their natural habitat.
- A delicious “farewell dinner” in Bucharest and parting gift.
- Panoramic city tour of Brasov with a local professional guide.
- An optional cooking lesson with a professional Romanian chef.
- Special arts & crafts workshop with a local Romanian artist.
- Escorted by Craftours owner Jim West and tour guide Noah Haydon.
- Traveling with award-winning director Sam Irvin.
- Q & A session with Cassandra and Sam.
- A leisurely walking tour & shopping in the craft village Comana.
- Tour of Peles Castle, former Summer Palace of the Romanian Royal Family.
- A Craftours lanyard, luggage identifier and Elvira’s Haunted Hills gift.
- All taxes are included, and insurance is highly recommended.
Cost of this Elvira’s Haunted Hills celebration in Romania is
Any questions please e-mail: Sue@Craftours.com
For more information and to book your spot, click here.
PLEASE NOTE- CASSANDRA WILL BE TRAVELING AS HERSELF ON THIS TOUR AND NOT AS HER CHARACTER ELVIRA.
About the Author
Bryen Dunn is a freelance journalist based in Toronto with a focus on tourism, lifestyle, entertainment and community issues. He has written several travel articles and has an extensive portfolio of celebrity interviews with musicians, actors and other public personalities. He’s willing to take on any assignments of interest, attend parties with free booze, listen to rants, and travel the world in search of the great unknown. He’s eager to discover the new, remember the past, and look into the future.