Muck Boot Company’s ankle boots are what you need for spring thaw and beyond
Muck Boots Company will be celebrating their 25th anniversary next year, a quarter century dedicated to building footwear that is proudly protective, chillaxinly comfortable, and wickedly waterproof! We all know that spring can be a wet time of year. As we shed our winter boots and work our way back to runners, and even sandals. But, what to do in that transitional period between snow and sand traipsing? Introducing the Muck Ruck collection of “ankle boots”, which acts as both a modified and more fashionably looking waterproof rain boot, while also providing the warmth, comfort, and protection of a winter boot.
The all new Outscape Collection is inspired by the popular Muckster II gardening collection that was built to provide 100% waterproof performance and versatility for active outdoor work and exploration, no matter if the task at hand is working in the garden, or out for a trail hike. These lace-free unisex boots are available in two different heights (ankle and low), and feature a Dual Density Comfort foam footbed with antimicrobial protection, Slow Recovery Foam and Long Lasting Cushioning. While self-cleaning outsole lugs allow for optimal traction, a Guarded Rubber toe and heel provide durability for more extensive wear. These boots are both convenient and comfortable. Easy to slip on and off, easy to clean, and are made to withstand the springtime weather of slush and sleet.
- 100% Waterproof
- Guarden Rubber Toe and Heel for Durability and Extended Wear
- Dual Density Footbed with Memory Foam for Long Lasting Comfort
- Muckskin Flexible Neoprene with Abrasion Resistant Rubber Coating
- Shovel-Ready Nylon Shank for Added Underfoot Stabilitywhen Using Garden Tools
- Easy Slip On/Off with Dual Density Comfort Footbed with Slow Recovery Foam and Long Lasting Cushioning
- bioDEWIX™ Dry Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYM™ for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- Lightweight Midsole for All Day Comfort and Support
- Breathable Mesh Lining Facilitates Air Circulation to Improve Comfort and Reduce Heat and Moisture
- Self-Cleaning Rubber Outsole for Optimal Traction and Reliability
After years of studying how boots are worn, Muck Ruck designed a new upper on their traditional Woody Sport outsole. This new ankle height boot features a 100% waterproof and insulated upper that’s built to keep you dry and comfortable all day long. The rubber outsole provides exceptional traction on various terrain, whether it be mud, slush, or snow, you can confidently wear this boot no matter the elements or terrain.
- 5mm Neoprene Bootie for Comfort and Performance
- bioDEWIX™Dry Footbed Insert Topcover with NZYM™ for Odor Control and Moisture Management
- Cool Weather Lining: Soft, Insulation, Light-weight, Performance Materials for Warmth and Comfort
- Lightweight EVA Midsole for All Day Comfort and Support
- Rugged rubber outsole for traction
Ankle boots should be all the rage this season, both both fashion and functionality, as well as quality and price. These boots are made for walking, and that’s what I’m going to do!
About the Author
Bryen Dunn is a freelance journalist based in Toronto with a focus on tourism, lifestyle, entertainment and community issues. He has written several travel articles and has an extensive portfolio of celebrity interviews with musicians, actors and other public personalities. He’s willing to take on any assignments of interest, attend parties with free booze, listen to rants, and travel the world in search of the great unknown. He’s eager to discover the new, remember the past, and look into the future.